- Rice : 1 cup
- Boiled cauliflower :2 cups
- Curd : 1 cup
- Garam masala : 1tspn
- Salt : as per taste
- Chilli powder : as per taste
- Ginger-garlic paste : 1 tspn
- Onions :1 chopped
- Green chilli : 2 Split lengh-wise
- Oil : 2 tblspn
- Coriander leaves : 2 tblspn
- Turmeric : a pinch
- Take a bowl ,add boiled cauliflower ,curd ,salt ,chilli powder ,ginger- garlic paste , garam masala .Mix well and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan , add chopped onions , green chilli , little salt , turmeric and saute well till the onions become soft.
- Now add the cauliflower mixture to it ,mix well and cook it by closing the lid until the oil from the mixture gets separated.
- Add the rice and mix well and cook it for 2 more mins closing the lid on a medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you need it to be more spicy, you can add cloves -2, elachi-1 and cardamom-1 along with the onions.